In-Person Design Power Session Consultation
This is a working appointment that lasts up to two hours, where we provide you with ideas, recommendations and guidance for your project.
Here's what to expect from an in-home design consultation:
- We come to your home (within a 30 mile radius of our office, if you're outside that area, please inquire about a online design power session)
- You will receive recommendations for furniture layouts, paint colors, rug sizing, window treatment & furnishing ideas, lighting tips, accessory, art + material recommendations (such as countertops, tile or flooring). We do not bring material samples with us (if that interests you, a full service design would be a good fit) but we will have paint samples and the ability to source product online, or we would be happy to advise on samples you've already collected.
- The design advice you're looking for, such as how to prioritize your projects, how to maximize your budget, how to decide what items to invest in, what items to keep or discard
- Styling tips & how-to's- the finishing touches
- A second opinion on options you're already considering for furnishings/finishes
- Help determining your design style
- Ideas about how to work with your existing furniture pieces and what to add new
- Review of your floor plans to make sure you're using the space effectively
- Answers to your burning design questions! We suggest that you have a list of areas/questions about your home projects ready for us prior to the consultation so we can discuss them together and maximize your time
After your consultation, we'll send you a consultation summary spreadsheet that lists all of the things we talked about as well as any applicable links or notes from our time together.